Request for ESL Registration and Testing
Adult Education is currently accepting reservations for class registration. Complete requested items below and click the submit button. You will receive registration paperwork to complete online through your email. If you are having issues completing the paperwork, please call 409-933-8294 or visit our office at the COM Main Campus, LRC Suite C. Be sure to check your spam or junk folder for the email. Reservations will be accepted until classes are filled.
Required documentation for Adult Education registration:
- 19 years or older: 19 years or older: government issued picture ID with birthdate. (May be US or foreign driver's license, state ID, passport, visa, military ID, matricula consular, etc.)
- 18-year-old: Must provide high school withdrawal OR completion information, have a parent/guardian available to give consent, and picture ID (see examples above).
- 17-year-old: Must provide high school withdrawal information, have a parent/guardian available to give consent, and picture ID (see examples above).
- 16-year-old: Must provide COURT ORDER along with a government-issued picture ID.
- Face to Face, Hybrid and Virtual classes will be offered. Due to COVID-19 class size will be restricted.
- You MUST have a computer or laptop to register, test and participate in the online or hybrid class.
- Keep your contact information current, if email or phone number changes contact us via email at
Indicates required information
College of the Mainland is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. (Please request reasonable accommodations 48 hours in advance.) Relay Texas Numbers: 1-800-735-2989 (TDD) 1-800-735-2988 (Voice) or 711